IT Systems / Data Analyst
CLICKS IT Recruitment is looking for a IT Systems Analyst for their large goverment client in Canberra.
About the role and Duties to be performed:
- Provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design and identify and action change requests, defects, risks and issues.
- Contribute to the production or review of systems documentation that clearly articulates the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks
- Commence negotiations with stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex problems.
- Recognise and develop system or process improvements and formulate recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements.
- Identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning, decision making and priority setting within agreed timeframes and quality requirements.
- Prepare and execute complex test scripts; report test issues and manage defects Work collaboratively in a team, engage in knowledge transfer, and guide and mentor less experienced employees to achieve business outcomes.
- Specialising in data analysis and information gathering is proficient in using and presenting data through MS Office suite applications, have proficiency in reading XML and detailed design documents to assess, translate and effectively communicate with team leader, business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Able to represent the team a meetings with business partners or other technical teams whilst supporting the team lead or replacing the lead whilst absent.
NOTE: Please note the candidate needs to be an Australian Citizen with a valid Baseline security clearance to be successful for this role.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Ankit Trikha on (02) 6202 7744 quoting reference MO-290661 for more information.