Graduate Data Analyst
Jungle Creations are a leading media group for the social age, focused on delivering high quality content to our ever growing audience of over 50 million followers. What started out as a Facebook page called Viral Thread has evolved into a multi-platform media company that generates over 5 billion video views each month, operating out of offices in London, New York and Los Angeles.
With tens of millions of followers at our fingertips, we create great branded content for some of the largest brands in the world including Diageo, PepsiCo, Compare The Market and McDonalds. We distribute this content from one of our flagship channels, share strategically across our portfolio and guarantee a minimum of 1 million views on every branded video that we produce for our clients.
December 2017 was our biggest month ever, we amassed over 5.2 billion Facebook views across our portfolio – the highest number of views that any media company has ever achieved on the platform. These impressive stats mean that Jungle Creations is the now the #1 Most Viewed Media Group in Europe and the #3 most viewed in the world. To continue our accelerated growth in 2018, we're looking for the best people in the world to join us.
We're rapidly expanding our programmatic team so we need a junior data analyst to help develop our programmatic strategy.
The ideal candidate will need to love everything about technology and be a natural problem solver in order to execute projects to a high standard and improve performance based on project KPI's. They will need strong analytical skills to produce performance analytics for our projects.
Some of the skills we need you to have:
- Have a proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Possess a knowledge programmatic advertising, including DMP, DSP and SSP platform architecture
- Ability identify and troubleshoot anomalies using google analytics, DFP or custom ad servers
- Comfortable meeting partners and relaying information back to team
- Very willing to learn
- Optimise set-up produce highest yield out of available inventory
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce and use reports and insights for internal & external stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables) with the ability to analyse, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data
- Previous experience working with a content based website – Either your own or for another company
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics
- Experience working in a dynamic & rapidly changing environment
Our Aldgate office can offer a work environment unrivalled in the world of business. We've got a 35-person amphitheatre, in-house tree house for meetings, Ping-Pong, breakout area, kitchen-studio, foosball table, bar and a young, fun team (you've got to see it to believe it). There's also yoga, 5v5 football, a netball team and a masseuse who comes in once a month.