Digital Data Analyst
The Data Analyst is expected to be a key driver in delivering solutions & strategies that automate reporting and insight generation with a specific focus on the Google/DoubleClick advertising stack. This person is expected to be the team expert on Google Analytics 360 and other elements of Google/DoubleClick advertising stack.
Automating Reporting & Insights Generation:
• Lead the development, roll-out, and maintenance of an automated reporting dashboard liaising with key client and internal stakeholders to deliver a final solution.
• Team lead for data analysis, data visualisation and insights generation from key client & 3rd party data sources including but not limited to Google Analytics, DCM, DS, Facebook, GWI, and eMarketer.
• Support team in developing quarterly client reports and presentations.
• Responsible for setting up systems to ensure data consistency across all client markets on an on-going basis. For example, this will include development of global naming conventions and on-going tracking of market compliance; evaluating & troubleshooting data quality issues in DoubleClick technologies; and lead on digital tagging consistency & troubleshooting.
• Support the Digital Director to drive the client digital data approach including support on attribution modelling projects and data management solutions.
• Be seen as the team expert in using GA (basic & 360) and other DoubleClick technology components. This may involve integrating and leveraging GA360 with all other DoubleClick components, providing guidance on maximizing GA360 within day to day media executions, troubleshooting implementation issues, and optimizing Google Analytics set up for client websites.
• Provide support on advising on the best advertising technology solutions for clients. This will involve managing audits and RFPs with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Planning Strategy & Digital Playbooks
• Support the Digital Associate Director and Digital Director to produce and roll out digital brand strategies and channel playbooks that are insightful, innovative, integrated and effective. You will also be expected to provide support on overseeing the successful implementation of the strategy.
Client Servicing & Management
• Responsible for managing client stakeholders across key tasks.
• Developing relationships with key clients to be seen as a data & tech expert.
Market Coordination & Network Management
• Work with local market teams to share relevant information (i.e. toolkits & strategies) and ensure understanding & adoption of such strategies being seen as key contact.
• Support the Digital Director in identifying innovations in data & technology, then setting up testing frameworks and managing pilots with local markets.
Desired Skills and Experience
Must have a technical knowledge & experience in the following:
• Working with and understanding of data management, visualisation, and dashboarding solutions.
• Medium – advanced user of Microsoft Excel (understanding of VBA & macros).
• Operational experience with Google Analytics (premium/360 version a plus) ideally work working with multiple clients & markets.
Experience in at least two of the areas below:
• Paid search (management of multi-market accounts)
• Programmatic (Expert in multiple DSP’s)
• Ad serving (Has trafficked campaign in DCM)
• Web development or computer science background (basically an Expert in HTML5)
• Paid social (Has managed multiple clients and campaign in an agency FB Ad account)
• Strategic ability: sees ahead clearly; with an understanding of the big picture.
• Detail orientated: sweats the small things and delivers best in class work.
• Team player: collaborative approach to working and can easily gain trust & support of peers.
• Communicator: able to clearly communicate with internal and external (including client) stakeholders.
• Comfortable with presenting to an audience.