DATA SCIENTIST (M/F)
Important International pharmaceutical laboratory, the Servier Laboratories, with 21,400 collaborators, a presence in 148 countries and a sales turnover of almost 4 billion €, search for their Direction of the Information Systems DIGITAL one :
DATA SCIENTIST (M/F)
Let’s join our new datalab team, for a full time position! If you like data challenges and problem solving, here is the right place! As part of the brand new Datalab of the Information systems Digital Team, you will contribute as a major actor in data processing and in the establishment of data-oriented products, using analytics and machine learning. You will experience activities in multiple pharmaceutical business domains within the company.
Your main job
• To apprehend analytical projects in various topics, from « data mining », to the design of models and evaluation of their performance.
• To work on the design and programming of data oriented products, including machine learning and data visualization.
• Being able to extract from complex data sets, pragmatic knowledge the company can use as valuable assets.
• To collaborate with business teams to identify together potential valuable use cases for the company
• To be versatile and quickly adapt to multiple businesses or technical problems. • To work in a multidisciplinary team. In a positive way, challenge ideas and methods from other team members,
• Interact with other labs (like mobility lab or IoT lab) to develop new approaches regarding data, using new tools and methods.
Moreover, you will contribute to the development of the Datalab of the Digital department by taking part in the design of the service offer and the choice of the associated technologies.
A degree in at least one of the following domain: computer, mathematics, statistics, engineering, bio-informatics, etc.
Strong knowledge in statistics and/or mathematics.
Knowledge of tools and methods associated to big data, and advanced experience in machine learning. Java, Scala, R or Python.
Good communication skills. Being able to sum up clearly complex analyses results to collaborator from many profile within the company.
Digital appetence, a lot of enthusiasm, and for sure a real teamwork mindset!
You speak French with a good English, native English speaker is also welcome
If you recognize yourself in this description and you feel ready to take this challenge, send us yourapplication , ref.728, to: firstname.lastname@example.org