Razer SF needs its first Data Scientist to lead our data collection and data integrity efforts. You will partner with engineering, product, and leadership to develop new products and features. Our strong engineering team is here to help execute your vision.
- Plan and review data collection requirements and parameters.
- Analyze existing systems and help improve customers' experience.
- Architect the machine learning pipeline from metrics to models.
- Design models for new features.
- Recommend technologies and best practices.
- Educate the Razer team on all things data.
- Expert communicator – You can clearly articulate complex data concepts into digestible lessons for your teammates.
- Experience with distributed machine learning systems such as Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Hive, Mahout or similar technologies.
- Programming knowledge in either R, Python, Java, or C++ is preferred.
- Experience in IaaS or PaaS.