Data Analytics Executive
As a Data & Analytics Executive, you will proactively assist in managing key accounts, whilst developing your data and analytics skills.You will have a passion for web analytics and gained experience working with an enterprise web analytics, and are always looking ahead at how web analytics can be used and implemented for accurate data collection and return.
- Run website tracking audits to ensure correct data collection
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics Implementation on websites and/or apps
- Manage tags using Tag Management Systems, e.g. GTM
- Create reports and automated reports using Excel and/or similar tools
- Create Dashboards using Data Studiol, Tableau and similar tools
- Provide actionable Insights & Analysis from generated reports
- Assist the Head of Data and Analyticsin the preparation of client proposals and delivery of consulting services to meet and surpass client requirements.
- Take pride in all work delivered and ensure the presentation and design is impeccable and consistent with Atomic 212° brand guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year of digital experience
- Solid knowledge of Google Sheets and preferably Supermetrics
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics and/or Site Catalyst/Omniture/Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Hands on experience with Tableau or Data Studio
- R or Python knowledge is desirable
- Solid understanding of digital marketing (SEM, Programmatic, Facebook)
- Good understanding of web tracking solutions, e.g Google Analytics
- Good understanding of tag manager solutions, e.g GTM
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to team and clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Demonstrated aptitude to analyze data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision-making.