TITLE: Data Analyst/Scientist
LOCATION: Dundee, UK
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
NCR is looking for a Data Analyst/Scientist to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team involved in ATM maintenance which is at the heart of NCR’s global ATM business. This individual would be supporting existing analysts and engineers and provide data analysis and reporting using technologies such as SQL, Excel, Minitab and Tableau. This is a hands-on role and the individual will be expected to be a self-starter from a technical and problem solving perspective. The role will be based on-site in the NCR Dundee premises.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Create reports and insights into data in support of business analysts and engineers
• Identify and help resolve data lineage and quality issues as they arise
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of related experience
• Self-starter and ability to work autonomously
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Flexible approach and easy to work with
• Experience in ETL development
• Statistical Analysis skills
• Hands-on experience in data analysis tools.
• Analytical skills and ability to create compelling readouts and insights
• Machine Learning (optional)
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.