Data Analyst – Seventh Generation
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Associate Documentation Specialist will support research and development, quality assurance, claims, regulatory and manufacturing initiatives. Focus for this position will be on accurate data entry, documentation and systems for new and renovated products, enhancing documentation systems and specifications, and managing issue resolution associated with specifications.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- You’re meticulous: You maintain document management system for raw material specifications and documentation, etc. You coordinate and optimize information and documentation flow with Sourcing, Research and Development, Quality, Consumer Science, Claims Substantiation and Regulatory Affairs.
- You’re analytical: You develop, optimize, maintain and distribute product specifications within the Product Vision Lifecycle Management Program. You develop, optimize, maintain and distribute product specifications in SAP PLM system. And you ensure efficient specification flow from entry, to approval through the dissemination process.
- You’re a leader: You manage documentation and certifications for International Customers. You support new product development, qualification and launch activities.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry and similar science.
- One year of data entry, quality assurance or documentation experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods.
- Strong understanding of quality systems, documentation concepts and practices.
- Ability to utilize Value Stream Mapping to bring efficiency to process.
- Familiarity with consumer packaging systems, materials.
- Passion for working in a values-based company.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, statistical and specification management software.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits |Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
United States-Vermont-Burlington-Seventh Generation HQ