“If you’re able to Unbelieve, life can be Unbelievable.”
Bai is the fastest-growing brand in the beverage industry—and this is our rallying cry.
We are passionate (and crazy) enough to believe that we can change the world by selling a drink. We firmly believe that “good for you” and “tastes amazing” don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We’re a scrappy band of Unbelievers who refuse to accept that the way things have always been done is the way they must be done.
We look for people with tenacity, drive and a yearning to be part of something great. (You may have heard of one guy who came aboard recently—Justin Timberlake, our Chief Flavor Officer.) Now we’re searching for the right person to help us prove our audacious concepts in the market—bottle by bottle, day by day.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst who will primarily be responsible for interpreting large volumes of data from multiple sources and extracting key metrics to provide business units with a greater understanding of retail sales, consumer and marketplace trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Track and report various internal metrics
- Sort and analyze multiple, retail, industry and vendor reports
- Track inventory levels and flow
- Identify key information and develop reports to present to internal stakeholders
- Identify additional metrics which may be useful to the organization
- Design, update and maintain various dashboards and reports
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science or a related field preferred
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an analytic role or relevant experience
- Detail-oriented with a keen curiosity
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Strong team skills and the ability to work independently
- Desire to grow into a leadership role
- Ability to work in extremely fast-paced and evolving hyper-growth environment
- Experience working successfully within the constraints of a growing business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior skills with Microsoft Excel including the creation of PivotTables, VLOOKUPs and complex formulas
Bai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.