True Fit is a data-driven platform that uses one-of-a-kind data to help people find clothes and shoes that they love and keep. We have the world's most complete fashion dataset allowing us to connect consumers, brands, and retailers across the entire industry. This dataset is the fuel for deep personalization powered by AI and driven by our Science and Engineering teams. We are looking for energetic and motivated Analysts at all levels to join us at our downtown Boston location.
Our fashion retailer dataset is unparalleled, and our work spans a wide range of method.is much more than analyzing sales and return patterns.
What We Do
- Text Analysis – to determine product information and categorization.
- Detailed analysis of sales and returns data.
- Personalized recommendations using a medley of different algorithms for personalized affinity predictions and recommendations.
- And much more…
What You Will Do
- Build, refine, and combine large data sets of different types from disparate sources.
- Extract insight about retail consumer behavior and report on findings to both internal teams and True Fit partner brands and retailers.
- Participate in the development and prototyping of new analytic products to optimize fit, flatter, and fashion of apparel and footwear.
- Have a huge opportunity for growth working alongside top minds in tech, retail, and fashion analytics.
- Education and/or experience in a quantitative field (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience).
- Knowledge of data analysis, statistics, mathematical modeling, and/or machine learning.
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience with Python (familiarity with a statistical programming package, such as pandas, is a plus).
- Data visualization experience
- Strong English communications skills.
- Willingness to learn new tools as they become needed.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for the brands, retailers, and users that we work with. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the digital revolution of fashion retail.